Hi,

Being user of KDE Plasma for 3 years, I'm thankful to devs for this nice
desktop environment which makes Linux a real desktop OS. Biggest problem I
faced ( at least 3 times) is about qt libs. When I update/install packages
related to QT framework, KDE is also effected and will not start sddm with
errros about qt.qpa.xcb. Latest error was "qt.qpa.xcb cannot connect to display
xcb even though it was found". Reinstalling qt related libs helps sometimes,
but this is a pain.
Can't we freeze OS used QT libs and differentiate it from user space QT libs?
Or at least can't we protect this libs and offer a rescue(like MSWin)?
Regards,
Erkan