Hello,

I'm trying use the xdg-desktop-portal-kde
(https://invent.kde.org/plasma/xdg-desktop-portal-kde/-/blob/master/src/screenshot.cpp)
 portal in order to take screenshots under Wayland.

If I understand correctly, making a DBus Call like this should open a Dialog
with a Screenshot that can be shared with my application.

*********************************
QDBusInterface interface(QStringLiteral("org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop"),
QStringLiteral("/org/freedesktop/portal/Screenshot"),
QStringLiteral("org.freedesktop.portal.Screenshot"));
QDBusPendingReply<QDBusObjectPath> reply;

reply = interface.call(QStringLiteral("Screenshot"), "", QVariantMap());

if (reply.isError()) {
    qCritical("Invalid reply from DBus: %s",
qPrintable(reply.error().message()));
    emit canceled();
} else {
    qCritical("Dbus success: %s", qPrintable(reply.argumentAt<0>().path()));
}

But the path to the image is not returned in the result from this call. How am
I supposed to get the result?

Is there any example implementation that uses this portal? In Spectacle I have
only seen the solution using org.kde.plasmashell, but not the portal solution.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Damir