Hello,

I have been a Linux user ever since I got my own laptop and started
dablling in programming. After a short period with Mint (and Cinnamon),
I switched to KDE's software suite and have never looked back. I admire
the work everyone involved has put into the project over the years, and
how great the software has become. Plasma 6, for example, has been an
incredible journey to watch (mostly through Nate Graham's amazing
blog!), with an excellent payoff. Congrats to everyone!
Since I use KDE software every single day, the thought of giving back to
the project through technical contributions has been something I've
always wanted to do, but never quite gotten into (though I started
fixing a workspace OSD bug at some point).

I am a Computer Science student, currently taking a Master's degree in Portugal's top university. I have a strong passion for algorithms, data structures and high performance computing, having participated in many programming contests (nationals, SWERC, Google's now defunct competitions, etc) too. I have also some experience in contributing to open-source and working in software development teams. After carefully reading your approved ideas page, the ones that stand out more to me are:
* Improving Lokalize's suggestions (I'm a big supporter of quality i18n)
* Sharing non-text clipboard content with KDEConnect (KC is an amazing
 and pretty unique tool)
* Improve forms/javascript support in Okular (I think Okular is a great
 PDF reader already, but it does lack good forms support, something
 increasingly more useful nowadays)

I am aware of the very tight deadline and that it may be hard to write a
community-backed proposal now, but unfortunately I was only made aware
of Google's program a couple of days ago. Still, I'm going to try my
best to write a quality proposal until Tuesday.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
I'd love to further discuss these with you.

Kind regards,

~tmpod

PS: To all celebrating Easter (and not hehe!), I hope you have wonderful
Sunday.