Olá,

Hi! :D
Thank you for your kind response.

Thanks for your interest in this. Please subscribe to:
You may wish to also join the associated Matrix room:
https://go.kde.org/matrix/#/#kde-i18n:kde.org

There is also a Portuguese mailing list:

Yes, already on those o7

Typically need to find a mentor - many people do start applications
early and have made prior contributions to KDE.  In addition to the
contact methods listed for each of the projects you find interesting,
you might also want to post to:
https://go.kde.org/matrix/#/#kde-mentorship:kde.org

Right, that's what I thought. The timing here is very unfortunate, but I
will still try. Next year I'll prepare with plenty of time. :)

KDE does also organize Season of KDE at the beginning of every year,
https://mentorship.kde.org/sok/
though contributions to KDE projects are welcome also outside of these
programs.

Yeah, I still intend of finishing that bug fix sometime before summer
hehe

Cheers,

~tmpod