Hi everyone,

(This time also sending this to kde-devel for everyone not subscribed
to the kde-community.)

Please do help get the proposals we have in shape for voting, which
starts on August 15th so a little less than 2 weeks from now. There
are still a few that need some love or even champions to make them
eligible for voting. If there is a proposal you care about please make
sure it has all the necessary information and support.

Cheers
Lydia