niccolove added a comment.

  In D27122#605981 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605981>, @ndavis wrote:

  > In D27122#605976 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605976>, @niccolove
wrote:

  > > In D27122#605975 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605975>, @ndavis
wrote:

  > > > Also, you can set contrast effects per desktop theme. If you do that,
you may be able to improve the look of breeze light without hurting breeze
dark. Let the Breeze desktop theme be a fairly neutral one that works well with
most colorschemes.

  > > Yes, I was just doing that as well. One question: if I change the
colorscheme for background of default Breeze, it will become the same as Breeze
Light, won't it? Should I remove that one? It would be probably better than
having two different ones but the default one (Breeze) is a bit more gray-ish
than the other (Breeze Light)

  > Keep in mind there's the Breeze Light desktop theme (uses the Breeze color
scheme) and the Breeze Light color scheme (not that great). What are you
referring to?

  I'm referring the the Breeze Light desktop theme, which I guess uses the
"color" file to look, well, lighter, but it won't be different if I make the
color file for Breeze as well

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: niccolove, ndavis
Cc: ndavis, filipf, ngraham, davidedmundson, kde-frameworks-devel, manueljlin,
Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, konkinartem, ian, jguidon, hannahk,
Ghost6, jraleigh, zachus, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, squeakypancakes, alexde,
IohannesPetros, GB_2, trickyricky26, ragreen, michaelh, crozbo, ZrenBot, firef,
bruns, alexeymin, skadinna, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mbohlender, mart