niccolove added a comment.

  In D27122#605973 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605973>, @ndavis wrote:

  > In D27122#605969 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605969>, @niccolove
wrote:

  > > In D27122#605804 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605804>, @ndavis
wrote:

  > > > Using View Background is semantically incorrect. If you want to change
the color, you should patch the color scheme.

  > > But in order to change ColorScheme-Background I should change Window
Background in the colorscheme, which would make all KDE apps lighter, right? I
don't think that it makes sense to use the same color of windows for dialogs,
since they're not windows, especially since they are also transparent and that
requires adjusting the color.

  > If you need to adjust the color specifically for the desktop theme, you
should adjust the color schemes of the Plasma Light/Dark desktop themes.

  Gotcha.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: niccolove, ndavis
Cc: ndavis, filipf, ngraham, davidedmundson, kde-frameworks-devel, manueljlin,
Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, konkinartem, ian, jguidon, hannahk,
Ghost6, jraleigh, zachus, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, squeakypancakes, alexde,
IohannesPetros, GB_2, trickyricky26, ragreen, michaelh, crozbo, ZrenBot, firef,
bruns, alexeymin, skadinna, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mbohlender, mart