kossebau added a comment.

  Thanks for feedback, sounds good, so we are 2 already. Now curious about more
opinions.
  Though when I said "crude hacking" I really meant it ;) So sadly nothing to
seriously upload. This need some qualified icon drawing person do get the
proper roundings, diagonals and proportions done. Also to decide whether to
align the "!" and the "i" vertically or not, given the narrow top of the
warning triangle shape asks to add more internal top margin to not blend into
the triangle borders. I would have my opinion on this, but prefer more
experienced to do this.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: kossebau, #vdg, ndavis