niccolove added a comment.

  - Breeze panel and dialog being different when using a dark theme
  - Avoiding controls to be used in ViewBackground areas / using Background
Breeze color without it looking gray

  I have no idea how these could be fixed without just using a color file-d
theme by default :-(
  The top area could work for the second one, but stuff like wifi password box
and clipboard box might probably still fall outside...

  - Breeze panel and dialog being different when there's a maximized window

  I have no idea how this could be addressed at all. It's not currently doing
that either. And making the panel opaque on maximized app would not work either
unless the dialog is also fully opaque. Which I'm not a fan of, in this patch.

  tl;dr: kinda stuck with this one, not sure what I could do to address those
problems. I should keep thinking about this.

  Maybe the look could be implemented first for just Breeze Light and Dark and
not Breeze first, but it would probably be very weird to explain it to the user
("Breeze is more opaque and follows the colorscheme, Breeze Light is the
opposite").

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: niccolove, ndavis, ngraham, cblack
Cc: cblack, ndavis, filipf, ngraham, davidedmundson, kde-frameworks-devel,
manueljlin, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, konkinartem, ian, jguidon,
Ghost6, jraleigh, zachus, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, squeakypancakes, alexde,
IohannesPetros, GB_2, trickyricky26, ragreen, michaelh, crozbo, ZrenBot, firef,
bruns, alexeymin, skadinna, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mbohlender, mart