cordlandwehr marked 3 inline comments as done.
cordlandwehr added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cgiboudeaux wrote in kcfg.xsd:20
> What makes you think it's BSD?

Actually, I though quite a time about this and at the end did a comparison of
the permissions specifically provided by this statement: use, copy and modify
(yet there is no explicit statement of sublicensing and combining with other
works). That -- in my understanding -- is the legal equivalent to the BSD-2
clause. However, the statement is quite different than the usual BSD 2 Clauses.
but I am not aware of any license that is phrased in exactly this statement.

What is your opinion? Otherwise, I would also be fine with omitting it from the
change for now and I could contact the authors if they agree and then do this
change atomically later.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

To: cordlandwehr