emateli added a comment.

  I think this is getting a bit out of hand here. Please try to read my last
message where I explain why I decided to submit this patch and why I think it's
a bug (the whole parent widget thing).

  Given the new information on why this occurs the whole focus by force thing
might not be optimal (although I don't see it as being wrong either), so we can
check for a solution that perhaps simply fixes the inconsistency when being
called with a parent and without one.
  This could be easily solvable in Dolphin's repository where this would need
only one additional parameter to the `createKMessageBox` call, but I still
thing it belongs to be fixed in the frameworks.

To: emateli, #frameworks, ngraham, aacid, #vdg
Cc: abetts, subdiff, ngraham, aacid, #frameworks