leinir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> GridDelegate.qml:147
> +                            onClicked: {
> +                                delegate.clicked()
> +                                modelData.trigger()

Just came across having both a function called on clicking the thumbnail (using
the onClicked handler) and on actions being triggered, and both now get
triggered at the same time. Was this a deliberate choice? I can of course work
around it by not using the onClicked handler and just putting a click handler
into the thumbnail delegate, but it seems like this is the sort of thing the
GridDelegate is supposed to avoid :) (for my purposes: clicking the thumbnail
opens a page with detailed information about the item represented by the
thumbnail, and clicking the action causes things to be done to the item without
opening that page).

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma, broulik, GB_2, ndavis
Cc: leinir, Codezela, bruns, rizzitello, ndavis, andreask, filipf, abetts,
GB_2, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham