Hi all,

Last week we bought a license for the premium hooks. Compiling on CentOS 8
stream went well once I’d worked out the prerequisites. But then the make
install failed as I only wanted to install the premium hooks and not replace
Kea itself as that was already installed from the ISC open source repository.

What is the best option to move forward?

Parse a config value to change the hooks install location from:
/usr/local/lib/kea/hooks to /usr/lib64/kea/hooks/?
Remove Kea installed from the ISC repo and 'make install kea’ to install the
compiled version?

Thanks,
D.