SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEBURARY 1, 2002.

11th USENIX Security Symposium - August 5 - 9, 2002 - San Francisco, CA

The USENIX Security Symposium program committee seeks Refereed paper
submissions in all areas relating to system and network security.  If
you are working in any practical aspects of security or applications of
cryptography, we would like to urge you to submit a paper.

Suggested paper topics include, but are not limited to:

* Adaptive security and system management * Analysis of malicious code
* Analysis of network and security protocols * Applications of
cryptographic techniques * Attacks against networks and machines *
Automated tools for source code analysis * Authentication and
authorization of users, systems, and applications * Denial-of-service
attacks * File and filesystem security * Firewall technologies *
Intrusion detection * Privacy preserving systems* Public key
infrastructure * Rights management and copyright protection* Security in
heterogeneous environments * Security of agents and mobile code *
Security of Internet voting systems * Techniques for developing secure
systems * World Wide Web security

For more details on the submission process, authors are encouraged to
consult the detailed author guidelines at:
http://www.usenix.org/events/sec02/cfp/

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Dan Boneh, Stanford University
Security Symposium 2002 Program Chair