This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1727254

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: zesty

  Partial system freeze in ubuntu

  The hangs is firstly observed in my usb ethernet card suddenly.
  It appears when I unplug/re plug the usb ethernet card, then a lot of things
then get blocked, even reboot doesn't no longer work.
  I will have to reset the system in order to fix the problem.
  I never had the issue before, only recently.