** Attachment added: "mwifiex.lspci.crop.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1786664/+attachment/5174353/+files/mwifiex.lspci.crop.txt

  wifi (mwifiex_pcie) stops working undeterministically in 18.04 on
  Surface Pro 3

  I am using the mainline kernel on Ubuntu 18.04 on a Surface Pro 3.
  After a varying amount of time the wifi connection is gone. The driver does
not seem to respond anymore to any action invoked by the gnome ui.
  My only known workaround for this is to reboot. In this state the shutdown
process may take several minutes.

  Version signature: Ubuntu 4.15.0-30.32-generic 4.15.18
  lsb_release:
  Release:      18.04

  logs as attachments are following