This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:
apport-collect 1807250
and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.
If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.
This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
** Tags added: bionic
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1807250
Title:
At some point in the 18.04 cycle, /sys/bus/iio has disappeared from my
system
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
I have a Yoga 900-13ISK and a Thinkpad T470s. Both have had working
screen rotation in the past. However, I noticed today while supporting
a user in #ubuntu, neither do now. No icon in the Gnome menu and:
# G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all iio-sensor-proxy
** (process:14877): DEBUG: 12:31:21.603: Could not find any supported sensors
Indeed, /sys/bus/iio does not exist! I believe this is distinct from
LP: #1792813, as I have just tested mainline 4.19 and it also does not
work.
I am working on getting more data, including testing older kernels
from 18.04, but it might take me some time.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1807250/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp