Public bug reported:
With Kernel 5.0.0-8 I have strange behaivour. I have no wifi and no sound,
typing sudo doesn't work.
kern.log attached, include a boot with kernel 5 and one with 4.19 (which works
ok)
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: kernel kernel-bug
** Attachment added: "kern.log"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1822913/+attachment/5252319/+files/kern.log
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1822913
Title:
Kernel 5.0.0-8 unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at
0000000000000000
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
With Kernel 5.0.0-8 I have strange behaivour. I have no wifi and no sound,
typing sudo doesn't work.
kern.log attached, include a boot with kernel 5 and one with 4.19 (which
works ok)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1822913/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp