I cannot run apport-collect because when I have this issue I don't have
wifi connectiom. I will try to connect via cable an do apport-collect,
but It will take some time. Giving that 19.04 with Kernel 5 is almost
ready to be delivered, I will change to confirm anyway.
I'm not sure is a dupe of #1821564 because it's a different Kernel (5)
and in 4.19 it works ok, symptoms are very similar though.
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Confirmed
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1822913
Title:
Kernel 5.0.0-8 unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at
0000000000000000
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Bug description:
With Kernel 5.0.0-8 I have strange behaivour. I have no wifi and no sound,
typing sudo doesn't work.
kern.log attached, include a boot with kernel 5 and one with 4.19 (which
works ok)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1822913/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp