Most likely we will have qemu 4.2 in Ubuntu 20.04.
But we already closed this bug for qemu with the patches you identified in the
past.
If you need - for tracking purposes - a bug that closes once these further
changes are in I'd ask you to open a new one.

  KVM enable SnowRidge Accelerator Interfacing Architecture (AIA)

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xen package in Ubuntu:

  CPU core (Tremont) includes Accelerator Interfacing Architecture (AIA)
features including:
  - UMONITOR/UMWAIT: Ring-3 MONITOR/MWAIT with timeout. For memory-based synch
with accelerators
  - TPAUSE: Monitor-less wait (with timeout). For wait-on-multiple or
wait-for-interrupt usages
  - MOVDIRI: 8B streaming doorbell write capability. For streaming accelerator
usages.
  - MOVDIR64B: Non-temporal write with 64B guaranteed write-atomicity. For
latency critical accelerator usages

  Upstream target linux 5.4/Qemu-3.10

  Target Release: 20.04