** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [Regression] ubuntu_bpf failed to build on Groovy

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
Status in linux source package in Groovy:

  Issue found on 5.8.0-1024.26-azure / 5.8.0-1022.23-oracle

  Test failed to build, I didn't see any meaningful error message, this
  might need to be double checked.

      HDRINST usr/include/asm/fcntl.h
      HDRINST usr/include/asm/termbits.h
      HDRINST usr/include/asm/errno.h
      INSTALL ./usr/include
    make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/ubuntu/autotest/client/tmp/ubuntu_bpf/src/linux'
    make: Leaving directory
'/home/ubuntu/autotest/client/tmp/ubuntu_bpf/src/linux/tools/testing/selftests'
    stderr:
    make: *** [Makefile:159: all] Error 1

  Please find attachment for the complete test log.

  == Process to reproduce this ==
  1. git clone
git://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/groovy
  2. cd groovy/tools/testing/selftests
  3. make TARGETS=bpf
  You will see the build failed if it's affected by this.

  I think this is affecting the ubuntu_kernel_selftests as well, as the
  net test would require the bpf test to be built first.