Verified the patch is in G/azure (5.8.0-1027.29-azure)

  [Regression] ubuntu_bpf failed to build on Groovy

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
Status in linux source package in Groovy:

  Upstream commit d3bec0138bfbe58606fc1d6f57a4cdc1a20218db (bpf: Zero-fill
re-used per-cpu map element) was applied to Groovy as part of an upstream
stable update. This patch fixes a bpf issue and at the same time adds new
selftests to verify these changes. However, the selftests can't be compiled on
5.8 due to missing helper functions that were added only later. The bpf
selftest build fails with errors such as:

  /usr/bin/ld:
/tmp/autopkgtest.IzBxE1/build.8NX/src/autotest/client/tmp/ubuntu_kernel_selftests/src/linux/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/map_init.test.o:
 in function `prog_run_insert_elem':

/tmp/autopkgtest.IzBxE1/build.8NX/src/autotest/client/tmp/ubuntu_kernel_selftests/src/linux/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/map_init.c:89:
 undefined reference to `ASSERT_OK'

  [Fix]
  The proposed fix it to partially revert this commit by removing the selftests
parts.

  [Testcase]
  On a groovy/linux repo:

  $ make -C tools/testing/selftests TARGETS=bpf SKIP_TARGETS=

  [Where problems could occur]
  By removing the selftests we could be introducing a regression with the bpf
code change which would be likely unoticed during the tests.

  ==== Original Description ====

  Issue found on 5.8.0-1024.26-azure / 5.8.0-1022.23-oracle

  Test failed to build, I didn't see any meaningful error message, this
  might need to be double checked.

      HDRINST usr/include/asm/fcntl.h
      HDRINST usr/include/asm/termbits.h
      HDRINST usr/include/asm/errno.h
      INSTALL ./usr/include
    make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/ubuntu/autotest/client/tmp/ubuntu_bpf/src/linux'
    make: Leaving directory
'/home/ubuntu/autotest/client/tmp/ubuntu_bpf/src/linux/tools/testing/selftests'
    stderr:
    make: *** [Makefile:159: all] Error 1

  Please find attachment for the complete test log.

  == Process to reproduce this ==
  1. git clone
git://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/groovy
  2. cd groovy/tools/testing/selftests
  3. make TARGETS=bpf
  You will see the build failed if it's affected by this.

  I think this is affecting the ubuntu_kernel_selftests as well, as the
  net test would require the bpf test to be built first.