[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  kernel 5.11 gernerally has issues

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  when i try to shut down my laptop the mint logo appears for ~3sec and
  the screen goes black (normal) and then the mint logo comes back on
  and takes another ~10-15s to shutdown

  when i use cpupower-gui to underclock my cpu it doesnt change
  anything, i tried setting the min and max to the same amount but still
  doesnt work

  i (for easy checking) run mangohud + glx gears and when i put the
  govenor to powersave/performance the HZ doesnt change

  im not sure in how to send both attachments so ill just include the
  output of 'cat /proc/version_signature > version.log' here

  Ubuntu 5.8.0-63.71~20.04.1-generic 5.8.18

  also a side note, i have used some other distros (not for long tho)
  and i havent had such issues (although they were running 5.10)