Hi Daniel,

There are no crashes, and we don't see the UI crashing, only freezing.
If switching to tty1 and back to tty2, the session continues at the same
point it was before, for around ten seconds, and then it's frozen again.

This is the logs that show up when doing that switching:
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/wdHV3mcbhW/

I'll check which kernel introduces the error and post the outcome.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-5.19 in Ubuntu.

  On a successful login the GUI session freezes after a few seconds when
  using hwe kernel

Status in linux-hwe-5.19 package in Ubuntu:

  [Description]

  Running a Jammy Desktop inside Hyper-V, with the hwe kernel (tested
  with 5.19 and 6.2), around 10 seconds after a successful login, the UI
  freezes.

  If switching tty to tty1 using CTRL + ALT + F1 and returning to tty2
  using CTRL + ALT + F2 the UI responds again, for a short time (around
  10 seconds).

  [Workaround]

  Switching back to the LTS Kernel (5.15) brings the system back to
  normal operation.