On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Manish Katiyar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Mulyadi Santosa
> Probably deleting skull_ops, thus making open as null.

This is why I expect folks to clear up their own statement :D Somebody
in the future will probably check this thread and end up with
something like "ok, the conclusion is inaccidental dd" in his/her mind
:)

So folks, mind to give clear conclusion? :) Mind you, every threads in
kernelnewbies indirectly serves as "informal" lesson for other
people...so IMHO it's important to write down clear and conscise
message.

regards,

Mulyadi.