Daniel Kouril wrote:
Dear all,

We'd like to use NIM to control several identity types, so I'd like ask
about current status of the support for multiple identity providers
described in
http://www.secure-endpoints.com/netidmgr/proposal-nim-multiple-id-nc-ux.pdf
and http://www.secure-endpoints.com/netidmgr/roadmap.html#multiple
identity providers?  If it's not going to be published soon, is there a
development version avaialable that supports this feature?  Thank you in
advance,

cheers,

Daniel
We are getting closer but there is no development version available at this time.

Funding for the project ran out a long ago but Secure Endpoints is continuing to develop it as time permits. If all goes well we hope to have a development build available independent of KFW in about a month.

Which identity providers are you interested in developing?