Daniel Kouril wrote:
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:07:37AM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
We are getting closer but there is no development version available at this time.

Funding for the project ran out a long ago but Secure Endpoints is continuing to develop it as time permits. If all goes well we hope to have a development build available independent of KFW in about a month.

Which identity providers are you interested in developing?

I'd like to eventualy polish the grid plugin managing X.509 proxy
certificates and remove the (artifical) link between a krb5 principal
and X.509 identity. We're also aiming at producing a GUI to manage
short-lived certificates issued by an on-line CA, which contain some
additional SAML-encoded data about the certificate bearer. It would nice
if we could use NIM for this task as well.

cheers,

Daniel
I'm curious. What role would NIMv2 play in acquiring the X.509 proxy certificates? Would you be using an X.509 client certificate to obtain the proxy certificates? Much as the Kerberized Certificate Authority uses Kerberos tickets to obtain X.509 certificates today?