Kevin Koch wrote:
I'm testing KfW with the new CCAPI and krb4 removed.  kinit, klist, kdestroy
appear to be working.  But when NIM starts up, it doesn't load any plugins.
To help me zero in on the problem area, where are the plugins to be loaded
specified and what code tries to load them?

The registry entries required for the plug-ins are documented in the KFW release notes.
Did you register the plug-ins?

If so, are the plug-ins listed in the NIM plug-in configuration?

If so, turn on NIM's logging and examine the error that is being reported.