Kevin Koch wrote:
Good point.  For now, I'll continue trying to get it to work without any
KRB4 support.  Later I'll turn the compile time condition into a run time
condition.

With the changes in dynimport.c, NetIdMgr starts but one of the three
kmmint_plugin_broker threads calls krb4_cb which leads to an exception in
khm_krb4_set_def_tkt_string.  Is another NO_KRB4 / No-KRB4-support condition
needed somewhere? Kevin
Look at the #ifndef _WIN64 code blocks.     It will be one of those.

Although krb4_cb should not be called unless you are loading the krb4 provider. Make sure you don't have a krb4 provider registered on your system