Matthew Devine wrote:
I have Kerberos successfully connecting from my windows machine with KFW.
However I am also attempting to utilize a windows built module mod_auth_kerb
for Apache.  Now the question I have is why I would get the following error.
I mean based on this its saying it can not find the keytab file, if what I
read is correct.  I'm confused at why I can get a ticket for KFW but not for
Apache?

[error] [client 192.168.1.114] gss_acquire_cred() failed: Unspecified GSS
failure.  Minor code may provide more information (No such file or
directory)
What is Apache specifying as the keytab name?

Monitor the file access for the Apache process using SysInternal Process Monitor.