Matthew Devine wrote:
I actually had the environment variable setup correctly but Process Monitor
told me that it couldn't find my krb5.ini file (just put it in the wrong
folder).
Currently working through issue but thanks for that tip, Process Monitor was
a huge help.

I advise moving the krb5.ini file to

c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\mit\kerberos\krb5.conf

and specifying its location globally using the KRB5_CONFIG environment variable. This ensures that you can use the same file name as on UNIX and that the location is one that can be seen by both 32-bit and 64-bit processes on 64-bit Windows operating systems.