Awesome!!, thanks for testing Martijn, :-)

    I think I used cmake from homebrew:

MacBook-Air-de-Miguel:src ajo$ which cmake
/Users/ajo/.rvm/bin/cmake
MacBook-Air-de-Miguel:src ajo$ ls -la `which cmake`
lrwxr-xr-x  1 ajo  staff  47  2 mar 00:24 /Users/ajo/.rvm/bin/cmake ->
../../.homebrew/Cellar/cmake/2.8.10.2/bin/cmake

     So we should document how to install brew, and cmake + wget + bzr + swig

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo