On 8/13/2014 4:37 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> Many changes were introduced in revision 5072.
>
> If you are happy with your current binaries, stay where you are until the
> pond settles.
>
> If you want to see if your known bugs are fixed, then take a look at it and
> that testing
> will be appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dick

I did some preliminary testing over the weekend and didn't see any
issues but my testing was limited to schematic editor.  I did not get a
chance to test the part library editor or viewer.  I've seen that you've
made a few changes since my initial testing so I don't if they effected
the testing I did.  I try doing some more extensive testing over next
few days with the latest and greatest code.  This was a lot of work.
Thank you!

Wayne