On 6 February 2015 at 02:52, Wayne Stambaugh <stambau...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Marco, you may want to enlist some help.  Once all of the documentation
> and build configuration is ready to go, I expect that there will be a
> lot of pull requests to get the documentation ready for the stable
release.

Some form of task list will be vital here. Even something like getting a
list of all chapter (or section?) titles and putting them into a wiki page.
Then get people to put their name beside what they are working on. Being a
text format, merging edited sections from different people *shouldn't* be
too tricky, but we don't want multiple people working on the same thing.

For simplicity, I'd put it on the GitHub wiki for the documentation project
and stick a link to it in the readme. That way, anybody who has a GitHub
account (i.e., anybody who can send a pull request to the project) can edit
the list.