I wonder why the fold on the paper is in the opposite direction of the
other ones, that was there previously. I do not imoly weatjer this is good
or bad, I just want to know if there was any thoughts about this.

I dont think the old icon with the book for the lib editor is that bad,
because I am used to the various books for the symbol editor.   But those
are also ised for the fp editor.   On the other hand the new one is alsp
pretty nice.