Hi Mario,
totally agree with you. I will definetly consider your feedback. It is not
easy to find well suited icons for all kicad tools but we are getting
there. I particularly like the idea of a transistor half drawn for the lib
component editor.... for the cvpcb... well not easy to draw something that
implies a half done layout....

thanks
Fabrizio

--