On 27.06.2015 08:17, Andy Peters wrote:
> BAR 5822 with Adam’s nightly builds on OS X 10.9 and 10.10.
>
> a) bug # 1469359. In the default canvas, we see the nice outlines for the
> trace clearance. The clearance indication is not displayed in GAL mode.
Hi Andy,

Does this happen on OSX only? In either case, the interactive router
works a bit different to the old one:
- draws clearances in the 'highlight collisions' mode only (in
shove/walkaround, the clearance is obviously visible...)
- draws clearance zones of the colliding traces instead of the trace
being routed. The reason is the trace being drawn may have different
clearance requirements for different nets/types of colliding objects, so
it's not possible in many cases to draw a single clearance zone. See the
attached drawing.

Cheers,
Tom