Somewhat recently I submitted 2 patches to fix various issues
with DXF files and would just like some feedback on whether
or not those changes will be backported to KiCad Stable:

https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg23849.html
https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg23852.html

The first patch corrected the interpretation of LWPolyline
entities and added correct support of the Units flag. The
patch is small enough and I believe the issues fixed are
significant enough to backport this to Stable. The patch
unfortunately will not quite apply cleanly since it undoes
some misguided changes made in r6630. I'm aware of at
least 2 users who are using KiCad Stable and suffer
because of the issues which this patch addresses.

The second patch adds LWPolyline support and correct
Units support to the dxf2idf tool.  The patch is small and
will apply cleanly so I think it should go in on the principle
that it fixes some bugs; in reality I don't know if anyone
uses that tool at all - I get very little feedback from the
handful of users who *do* use the IDF exporter and related
tools.

- Cirilo