I believe I did.  Take a look at the commit log for the 4.0 branch at:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stambaughw/kicad/4.0/changes/6261?start_revid=6261

I see a few commits with your name since the 4.0.2 release so I'm
guessing that they are the patches you are talking about.  Please let me
know if I missed them and I will back port them to the 4.0 branch.

Once Chris gets the board file version code committed, I'll back port
that and push a 4.0.3 release.