Hi,

The lovely people of https://balsamiq.com/ have supported the KiCad project
with a free subscription to the myBalsamiq UI mockup system. Hopefully this is
a tool that we can make use of in the near future to improve our UI design
process.

Our subdomain is: https://kicad.mybalsamiq.com/

All users can see content that has been marked public; currently I only have a
quick test project up. Any developers who want edit access can contact me, or
in the near future, Wayne or any other future site staff. Projects can also be
set to allow the anonymous public to comment; I will probably do this by
default for most things to allow all developers access whether they've
requested it or not.

Wayne, I'm currently set up as the site 'owner', but will happily transfer to
you if you like, or if you'd rather not muck around with it I'll happily manage
it for you. Either way, if you create an account I'll obviously make you a full
admin. :)

--
Chris