Hi Maciej,

Maciej Sumiński <maciej.sumin...@cern.ch> writes:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> Your patch looks good to me. I would love to see the same change done
> for via hole and diameter text controls.

Let me first describe what I imagined for that, because it may be
considered too weird.

The problem with the vias is that in the design rules there is a pair of
values, via diameter and drill.

I imagined turning the via diameter text control into a dropbox. The
values shown in the dropbox would be the value pairs from the design
rules, just like shown on the toolbar.

Selecting an entry from the dropbox would then set both the via diameter
and the drill.

Directly entering something into either control would of course not
influence the other one.

Does that sound useable or is it too much "magic"?

Thanks,

MGri