This is a common way to test software too, in case we ever want to try to
build automated tests.

On Jan 10, 2018 09:02, "Kristoffer Ödmark" <kristofferodmar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I think trying to replicate what this guy does here would be quite time
saving wouldnt it?

http://scottbezek.blogspot.se/2016/04/automated-kicad-schematic-export.html

Basically scripting keypresses, and then using something like scrot to take
a screenshot of the intended area. This would keep the docs in sync :)

 -Kristoffer