Practially I would read this as:

Revert the camera icon to the "a" character, cleanup if wanted but dont change concept fundamentally.

Otherwise I went throught the old icons in my current build and checked them against the latest email. They are pretty similar, but much more polished and coherent, so I think that qualifies as being inside scope.

I like the gerber icon change, but that one, dont know if it is outside scope or not.

Wayne did i interpret correctly?

 -Kristoffer