barkerben a écrit :

>One more question (I have answered the above myself via
>experimentation). I got the following from Olimex, who I use to etch
>boards:
>
>Hi,
>Your gerbers contain composite layers and negative plots (G36 G37
>commands).
>On such gerbers we can't do DRC check, panelization nor to ensure
>correct
>phototools plotting.
>Please ask your cad vendor how to generate your copper pour with
>stroke
>hatch filling instead composites and send your files again.
>Thanks

G36 and G37 commands are *NOT* composite layers and negative plots.

this a polygon fill command (start and end fill polygon), used to draw
rectangular pads  when the pad orientation is not 0, 90, 180 or 270
degrees (for instance 22.4 degrees) or trapezoidal pads.

This command is a very common GERBER command...

To understand the gerber rs274x format, see:
http://www.artwork.com/gerber/274x/rs274x.htm

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
 Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex