Try http://www.pcboards.ro/  .

--- On Mon, 1/26/09, axtz4 <ax...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: axtz4 <ax...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [kicad-users] Re: Need Information about PCB-contractors
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 1:48 PM

--- In kicad-users@ yahoogroups. com, "benjaminrohland"
<benjaminrohland@ ...> wrote:

> Can you tell me which contractor is the best for producing my
conductor
> board prototype? I found some in the internet, but the prices are
> similar. Are there any pros and cons I have to pay attention to?

There is no single "best." In general, you can pay more (sometimes
much more) for faster service and prettier boards or pay less
(sometimes much less) for a slower turnaround and and more basic
boards (e.g., no silkscreen or solder mask).

If you've not send a board out before, one thing to be sure to check
is the diameter of any through-holes (including vias). Know whether
you're looking for a diameter before plating (raw drill size) or
after plating and know whether the hole diameters that result are
really appropriate for the parts you intend to use.

PCB Express http://www.pcbexpre ss.com/index. php isn't the cheapest
but they'll do well for your first couple of runs until you're more
comfortable with the process. At a *minimum* read through their pre-
order checklist and FAQ, even if you decide to go with somebody else.
Other places will have different "free" drill sizes but otherwise
it's pretty good advice.

If you can wait a little longer, Sparkfun runs a batch fab at http://
www.batchpcb. com/. You'll save a little but expect to wait. OTOH, you
may receive more boards than you ordered (at no additional cost) if
they used yours to "fill in the gaps" to complete a panel.