2009/8/11 Greg Dyess <gregory.dy...@yahoo.com>:

> Yeah, that was my posting a month or so back.  I tried (or thought I tried)
> everything that was suggested, but nothing has worked.
>
> I have not tried hand-routing all of the VSS-layer vias together and all the
> VDD-layer vias together.  That seems to be a very error-prone proposition.
>
> Maybe I just don't understand the intent behind zones?  Maybe DRC is just
> broken when it comes to zones?  I hope the problem lies with me and not DRC
> as I need to get this board finished ASAP.
>
> thanks,
> Greg

What version of KiCAD are you using then? I haven't seen you post what
version. I have made a board with PCBNEW where I simply connected each
GND pad to a via and then let the zone connect them together. This
worked fine and DRC didn't give me any unconnected errors. I didn't
bother routing tracks, it was only a two layer board though.

Best Regards,

Brian.