I would start by annotating the schematic before running the ERC.  That should
clear up the "Item not annotated" error.

Greg

________________________________
From: Chris <fj1...@gmail.com>
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:44:20 PM
Subject: [kicad-users] ERC problem

Hello All,

I am trying to do an ERC check on my schematic, but unfortunately when I run
it, I get a dialog box open up with the following message

Item not annotated: #PWR

I have placed PWR flags on all the power and ground nets.

I generated an ERC report, but there was nothing to check, searching for
markers doesn't tell me anything and no markers are visible on the schematic.

What do I look for?

Thanks

Chris

--