Hi,

I found my problem .
I was just using the global labels, thinking it was enough to connect the bus
between sheets, it was not.
So for each global label , I add a small bus line to add a label with the same
name as the global label and now I have no more errors.
Is this a bug or a normal behavior as a global label for a single signal is
working without putting the label on the connection ?