De : kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kicad-us...@yahoogroups.com] De la
part de kajdas
Envoyé : jeudi 21 janvier 2010 08:03
À : kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Cc : patrick
Objet : Re: [kicad-users] Re: screen capture tutorial

It opened and played fine in Firefox.
However the size of the video is larger than my screen so it cropped and I
needed to use scroll bars to see the missing parts.
Anyway you can make kicad window smaller and record just the window?
I am sure that if I saved it, I could resize it in a real video player but
that would make it harder to see (?).
Also it would be helpful it you had some text tips (balloons) that describe
what you are doing, or maybe sound recording.
At times it played too fast for me to follow.
Just my suggestions.
Martin