That video played fine on Firefox+Linux.

But I would suggest something more: it is very slow to download, and
program tutorials *need* to be high resolution... So, could it be
release also as a download file so that it can ve viwed localy and in
even higher resolution?

Of course, as I said in my previous message, it should be in some basic
format that can be played without aditional/fancy codec

thanks,
Alain